发新话题
打印

How to share my own file to people with overnet

How to share my own file to people with overnet

If I have some files going to let my freind share them through overnet, I could put them in sharing folder. But how can I get the link,link eDonkey link, and tell people ?

If you wish to tell a friend about a file, or place a link to it on a website, simply right click on a file, and select 'Copy link to clipboard'. You may now paste it in any normal HTML page, and any user running Overnet will be able to click on that link to download that exact file.

d/ling problem

I have set down my file to share and get a link. I put link in another PC with overnet. But transfer keep in looking.....for long time without transfer. What is the problem?

First, I assume you have let these two computer get into the Overnet or the eMule, then I can suggest the way to solve your problem.

Second, you say that file you wanted to download is being the status of "Looking...", so the first question is, "Is there any source? And are you in there?"

If no, please let your friend to add you into his friend list, and "View the Directories", and see what the files you just shared.
(Remember!!! Set the option "show files to everyone" or show to your friend)

If any, let's make sure that there just you and your firend know the ed2k's link, and you shouldn't download anything right now, that's all.

But I am still a newbie in Overnet, so if I have said anything wrong, please tell me, thx a lot

I guess that will be networking problem. Because my pc is connecting through router,overnet may know only router's local IP adress, not WAN, So, the link it gave may be incorrect. What do you guys think about this question?

I still don't know what the problem you want to figure out.

Router's local IP? My friend was in the situation you mentioned,
but he is fine.

So, I guess your question is...
"Can I use Overnet with the same IP in two different computers?"

My experience on Overnet is quite little, and you can look your condition is 'open' or 'firewalled' to make sure your connection is fine.

But I am not sure there is any other exception, so...maybe you can try eMule first :wink:  :wink:

发新话题